I have received this award from My View From My Couch – Inspired by the Sisterhood Of Travelling Pants, this is an award for female bloggers to encourage the spirit of sisterhood.
Thank you to the Couched Fibro Mum for nominating me 🙂
Here are the rules:
Thank the giver.
Post 7 things about yourself.
Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award on a post or in your blog!
Seven Things About Me: –
1. My proudest achievement in my life is being the mother of two amazing children who have grown into wonderful adults.
2. I am happiest when swimming in the ocean, pool or even a bathtub. I guess being in water generally.
3. I adore my puppy, Dakoda. He is a Maltese/Shitzu and has an amazing ability to sense my pain levels. He will sit on the lounge and bark until I lay down to rest, at which time he will snuggle up to me when the pain is at its worst. True fact!
4. I sincerely miss my profession of teaching. Maybe one day a cure will be found for my illness.
5. I’m learning to live life in a totally new way. I’m still learning to fill my daily and night hours without over doing it. I’m learning to “Stop & smell the roses”!
6. I am enjoying rediscovering cooking. I’m trying to remember all that my Grandmother taught me as I child. Miss you dearly, Gramma xx
7. I am so very grateful for the amazing friends and family that I have been blessed with.
Seven Deserving Blogs: –
I have found it difficult to select only 7 favorite bloggers as there are so many amazing bloggers globally. Thank you to the bloggers that I have selected, each of you in your own individual way, have posted inspiring, humorous and creative articles. Health & Happiness 🙂