Great tips using viinegr by Finally Home Again
I love vinegar. It has tons of uses and is very inexpensive-what more could you ask for?
Here is a list of a few things I use vinegar for:
- Natural fabric softener that removes the musty smell from clothes and towels AND prevents yellowing (add 1 cup to a downy ball and place in the wash)
- Used to clean the toilet (simply pour in 2/3 cup, let sit for 15 minutes, scrub clean with brush)
- Use to clear clogged drains (pour baking soda and boiling water down the drain with vinegar-watch the drain unclog)
- To kill fleas in dogs (maybe other animals too but I only have a dog)
- I use apple cider vinegar as a facial toner (cut 3:1 with distilled water)
- They say you can drink a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar a day to help with acne-I did try this but I could not stomach the vinegar.
View original post 32 more words