I am so honoured to be nominated by both of these amazing bloggers!
Here are the rules:
If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
You must answer some questions and nominate 10 follow bloggers and link there blogs in your post.
Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
Here are the questions:
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
Françoys Gagné, Ph. D. Professor of Psychology for his Differentiated Model of Giftedness and Talent (DMGT)
2. What is your favourite number?
Most definitely number 4 and most even numbers.
3. What is your favourite animal?
My puppy Dakoda!
4. What are your facebook and twitter ?
I keep my Facebook address for private & personal use only. My twitter name is @narellej004
5. What is your favourite time of day?
Definitely night time!!! I love the quietness and I don’t feel as if I should out making the most of the day.
6. What was your favourite vacation (or ‘holiday’ as we say where I’m from)?
It’s a very close toss up between New York and Egypt, both for completely different reasons. New York for the shopping, theatre and buzz on the streets 24/7 and Egypt for its cultural differences & amazing history.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favourite flower?
I loooove all flowers that I don’t have to buy myself 🙂
10. What is your passion?
It was teaching before having to retire on medical grounds. So my second favourite passion is learning, I have spent 17 of the last 20 years completing university studies & other courses for sheer enjoyment.
My Ten Nominees:
Do I Look Sick– you constantly inspire me!!!
Congratulations to all the inspirational bloggers, they bring much needed Sunshine into the world!