I am hoping that by recording my New Years Resolutions that they will serve as a reminder to complete my goals that I set out today as I approach and travel through this exciting New Year…
* Plan to incorporate daily exercise into my schedule – walking for 30 mins/ stretching/ clinical Pilates or yoga
* Take my puppy Dakoda to Puppy Training School on a regular basis (Even though it is scheduled for Sunday mornings)
* Incorporate meditation on a consistent basis into my day.
* Continue my group Tibetan Healing course through to the end of the year.
* Work on my Bucket List, living fully in the present and making the most of life.
* Plan a holiday before the end of the year.
* Devise a financial plan for my future now that I am unable to work due to illness
* Work on building stronger relationships with my family & loved ones.
* De-clutter my apartment for a simpler life.
* Accept my illness and all that it therefore entails.
* Take a road trip to an unknown place.
* Continue writing, I had forgotten how much joy it brings me 😉
* Join an exercise group e.g. Aquarobics